nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure LDAP with HandleHTTPRequest Processor for User authentication and authorization
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 13:41:44 GMT
Hello,

Since processors are extensions to the NiFi framework, they don't have
a way to utilize the framework's authentication and authorization.

The only option for HandleHttpRequest is to use 2-way TLS by providing
an SSL Context Service with Client Auth required.

Thanks,

Bryan

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 9:33 AM, Brajendra Mishra
<brajendra_mishra@persistent.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Please let me know the options to configure LDAP at level of configuring HandleHTTPRequest
processor so I can do user authentication and authorization at processor level.

> Brajendra Mishra
> Persistent Systems Ltd.
>
> DISCLAIMER
of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication