nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jagrut Sharma <jagrutsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registry H2 to PostgreSQL migration
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 22:00:21 GMT
Hi Kevin - I set the below in nifi-registry.properties file to make the
switch. Kept the H2 properties commented for reference as they came out of
the box.

:
:
# legacy database properties, used to migrate data from original DB to new
DB below
# NOTE: Users upgrading from 0.1.0 should leave these populated, but new
installs after 0.1.0 should leave these empty
nifi.registry.db.directory=./database
nifi.registry.db.url.append=;LOCK_TIMEOUT=25000;WRITE_DELAY=0;AUTO_SERVER=FALSE

#nifi.registry.db.directory=
#nifi.registry.db.url.append=

# database properties
#nifi.registry.db.url=jdbc:h2:./database/nifi-registry-primary;AUTOCOMMIT=OFF;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE;LOCK_MODE=3;LOCK_TIMEOUT=25000;WRITE_DELAY=0;AUTO_SERVER=FALSE
#nifi.registry.db.driver.class=org.h2.Driver
#nifi.registry.db.driver.directory=
#nifi.registry.db.username=nifireg
#nifi.registry.db.password=nifireg
#nifi.registry.db.maxConnections=5
#nifi.registry.db.sql.debug=false

# added by Jagrut for postgres
nifi.registry.db.url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost/nifiregistry
nifi.registry.db.driver.class=org.postgresql.Driver
nifi.registry.db.driver.directory=/Library/PostgreSQL/pgJDBC
nifi.registry.db.username=postgres
nifi.registry.db.password=postgres
nifi.registry.db.maxConnections=5
nifi.registry.db.sql.debug=false