nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Sivaprasanna <sivaprasanna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KerberosProperties.validatePrincipalAndKeytab Error ?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 10:09:56 GMT
Jorge,

Both 'Kerberos Principal' abd 'Kerberos Keytab' support NiFi expression
language so ${principal} and ${keytab} is valid here. Can you check if the
property "nifi.kerberos.krb5.file" is set in nifi.properties file? Looks
like this has to be set according to the description of those properties.

-
Sivaprasanna