nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi Installation Troubles
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:03:57 GMT
Evan,

It looks like you're trying to run NiFi on Java 9, and as Mike pointed out,
you'll want to make sure you're using Java 1.8 with the version in Brew,
though I'm not sure which version is on Brew.  I didn't know it was in
there, either. :) When NiFi 1.7.0 is released (with NIFI-5175 [1]), it
should run on Java 9+.