nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 14:09:14 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Sivaprasanna has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Sivaprasanna's hard work
and generous contributions to the project. We look forward to continued
 involvement in the project.

Sivaprasanna has been working with the community on the mailing lists, and
has a big mix of code and feature contributions to include features and
improvements to cloud service integrations like Azure, AWS, and Google
Cloud.

Welcome and congratulations!