nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA #NIFI-5327 #PR 2820
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 18:16:33 GMT
Hi Prashanth,

You can cherry-pick the individual commits you want to include onto a new branch and push
that up and open a new PR. Just comment on the existing one explaining why and close it.

[1] https://git-scm.com/docs/git-cherry-pick <https://git-scm.com/docs/git-cherry-pick>
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/a/9339460/70465

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org