nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release candidate timeframe for Apache NiFi 1.7.0
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:17:04 GMT
This sounds like a good release plan / schedule for the upcoming versions of the sub projects.
Thanks, Andy.

Kevin

From: Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2018 at 14:03
To: <dev@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Release candidate timeframe for Apache NiFi 1.7.0

Hi folks,

With the upcoming release of Apache NiFi FDS 0.1.0 and the following release of Apache NiFi
Registry 0.2.0, it makes sense to hold off this release a few days to get the latest versions
of those projects.

Here is the anticipated schedule:

* 06/11 - NiFi FDS RC2 proposed

* 06/14 - NiFi FDS RC2 accepted & released

* 06/15 - NiFi Registry RC1 proposed

* 06/18 - NiFi Registry RC1 accepted & released

* 06/19 - NIFi RC1 proposed

* 06/21 - NiFi RC1 accepted & released

Obviously, as the version issue in FDS RC1 demonstrated, there can be obstacles to overcome
that may slightly affect this timeline, but I think this is a reasonable expectation moving
forward.

As a reminder, this is the filter I am using for visibility into the close out tickets. Please
work with each other to get pending PRs reviewed and merged quickly. Thank you.

project = "Apache NiFi" AND status in ("In Progress", Reopened, "Patch Available") AND updated
> '2018-05-28’ ORDER BY updated DESC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12344019&jql=project%20%3D%20%22Apache%20NiFi%22%20AND%20status%20in%20(%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20updated%20%3E%20%272018-05-28%27%20order%20by%20updated%20desc

Andy LoPresto

alopresto@apache.org

alopresto.apache@gmail.com