nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brajendra Mishra <brajendra_mis...@persistent.com>
Subject RE: GetMongoDB : How to pass parameters as input to GetMongoDB processor
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 12:41:47 GMT
Hi Sivaprasanna,
I have imported template you shared, its showing below error (Upstream connections is invalid)
for GetMongo;
Can you please check this if you faced the same this or are you using other version of Apache
NiFi. We are using Apache NiFi version 1.5.0.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3E241.066A55A0]

Thanks
Brajendra Mishra
Persistent Systems Ltd.

From: Sivaprasanna <sivaprasanna246@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 4:12 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: GetMongoDB : How to pass parameters as input to GetMongoDB processor

Since I'm not so sure about your exact use case, I have just created a rough template based
on the simple example flow that I had posted earlier which is GenerateFlowfile -> UpdateAttribute
-> GetMongo. I have attached the template here.

-
Sivaprasanna

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:55 PM, Brajendra Mishra <brajendra_mishra@persistent.com<mailto:brajendra_mishra@persistent.com>>