nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brajendra Mishra <brajendra_mis...@persistent.com>
Subject How to run NiFi on HTTPS
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 12:52:05 GMT
Hi Team,

I have used tlstoolkit to create required files (nifi.properties, keystore and truststore
files) to run NiFi on HTTPS.
I also configured successfully and ran the NiFi service correctly which show it is running
on Https protocol.
But once I tried to see its UI I am facing following error on all browsers (IE, Firefox and
Chrome):

"Secure Connection Failed - An error occurred during a connection to localhost:9090. Cannot
communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP"

[cid:image001.png@01D3F1F9.9EC1D450]

Could you please let me know how can I see NiFi UI in this case? I have already tried all
possible options (spread on internet) to get rid this issue on browsers but no luc

Brajendra Mishra
Persistent Systems Ltd.

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.