nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo processors
Date Sun, 27 May 2018 20:24:51 GMT
Dave,

I don't know how far along Mark's code is, but you might find some useful
code you can borrow from the HBase commit(s) that added visibility label
support. For example, there is code for handling visibility labels w/
PutHBaseRecord that might be reusable if you want to create a put record
processor for Accumulo. It won't help you with the Accumulo APIs, but it
could provide useful strategies for how to identify and assign labels from
user input.