nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Aslan <scottyas...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] First Release of NiFi Flow Design System
Date Fri, 25 May 2018 16:55:08 GMT
Team,

There has been a lot of great work done on the NiFi Flow Design System [1]
and although there are still a few 'in progress' issues ([3], [4], [5]) I think
we are probably very close to an initial release focused on a reusable
platform providing a consistent set of UI/UX components across the NiFi
ecosystem.

Since NiFi Registry will have a dependency on client code provided by the flow
design system, the first release of the flow design system would need to
occur before the next release of NiFi Registry that integrates with it. The
work on the NiFi Registry side is being done as part of NIFIREG-39 [2].

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts or comments.  I'm happy to act as RM
if no one else is interested in doing so, and we can start the process of
going through JIRA to see what is left.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/fds.html