nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Rai <anilrain...@gmail.com>
Subject Nifi Docker cluster issue
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 19:47:57 GMT
Team,

We have a 3 node nifi docker cluster running on a VM. Frequently we see one
of the nodes in the cluster stops sending heartbeat. We do not see any
errors in the logs for that container. But when we check the status of
Nifi, it shows it is running. Since the heart beat stops, the node is
disconnected from the cluster.The canvas is not usable at this point till
we go to the cluster menu and explicitly remove the offending node.
Then if we restart the nifi instance, it comes up and joins the cluster.
We are not sure if this is a docker issue or nifi 1.5 issue. On top, we do
not see any error when the heart beat stops from one of the nodes. Any
suggestions on how to trouble shoot this further?

Thanks
Anil