nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pwi...@micron.com>
Subject ReplaceText Flow File Processing Count
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 07:50:25 GMT
Had a user notice today that a ReplaceText processor, scheduled to run every 20 minutes, had
processed all 14 files in queue at once. I looked at the code and see that ReplaceText does
not do a standard session.get, but instead calls:

final List<FlowFile> flowFiles = session.get(FlowFileFilters.newSizeBasedFilter(1, DataUnit.MB,
100));

Was there a design reason behind this? To us it was just really confusing that we didn't have
full control over how quickly FlowFile's move through this processor.

Thanks,
  Peter