nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating / Adding LICENSE and NOTICE entries for new processors
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 21:56:09 GMT
Anthony,

Each binary artifact that NiFi publishes must account for the binary
artifacts that it includes.

Each NAR is published to Maven central on a release, so each NAR
potentially needs a LICENSE/NOTICE.

The overall NiFi assembly includes all NARs, so the LICENSE/NOTICE in
nifi-assembly is the super set.

For determining how to create the LICENSE/NOTICE for your NAR, you can
take a look at what Mike linked to, as well as NiFi's Licensing Guide:

https://nifi.apache.org/licensing-guide.html

Thanks,

Bryan