nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SIGSEGV in Jetty
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 02:47:10 GMT
Phil,

I'd definitely say not any kind of known issue.  One thing you might
want to check is whether you're using G1 GC. We have in most cases
moved away from that in Java8 because of some long standing bugs that
our Lucene indexing for our provenance data which could trigger it.
We've switch to using the default GC in many cases.

In your nifi conf/bootstrap.conf look for

java.arg.13=-XX:+UseG1GC

comment that line out by doing

#java.arg.13=-XX:+UseG1GC

And see if that helps.