nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <jperciv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: InvokeHttp-1.6.0
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2018 23:57:19 GMT
Hello Vinod,

The underlying library for InvokeHttp that we use to make the HTTP calls,
OkHttp, removed these with their 3.1.0 release[1]. They were considered a
"leaked implementation detail". There appears to be a workaround but that'd
be a not insignificant amount of work to implement. You're more than
welcome to create a ticket for implementation though.

[1] https://github.com/square/okhttp/issues/2035

Joe

--
*Joe Percivall*