nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Kosgei <jonat...@saharacluster.com>
Subject Nifi Clustering not working
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:55:23 GMT
Thank you for the tips.

I've tried setting the fqdn as the hosts and made sure each was pingeable from all the other
nodes with no luck.

In particular I see this error a lot;

Unable to locate group with id 'd4779129-0162-1000-982f-9436d01eb801'.

I'm wondering if I might have a port closed that should be open, is there any list of all
official ports? Looking in my logs the bootstrap port seems to be different each time and
I wonder if maybe they need to be accessible for each pod?

Here's a trimmed down version of my logs (not in DEBUG mode);

nifi-app.log

https://gist.github.com/jonathan-kosgei/81936b7e59a563f55111bfe5be06e8bc

nifi-user.log

https://gist.github.com/jonathan-kosgei/19ce9929a764a40ac74a84fdcac2b3e2