nifi-dev mailing list archives

From scott <tcots8...@gmail.com>
Subject ListSFTP incoming relationship
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 03:58:29 GMT
Hello Devs,

I would like to request a feature to a major processor, ListSFTP. But
before I do down the official road, I wanted to ask if anyone thought it
was a terrible idea or impossible, etc. The request is to add support
for an incoming relationship to the ListSFTP processor specifically, but
I could see it added to many of the commonly used head processes, such
as ListFile. I would envision functionality more like InvokeHTTP or
ExecuteSQL, where an incoming flow file could initiate the action, and
the attributes in the incoming flow file could be used to configure the
processor actions. It's the configuration aspect that most appeals to
me, because it opens it up to being centrally or dynamically configured.

Thanks,

Scott