nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anything like this been implemented yet?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 21:03:31 GMT
More specifically: I know you can do this functionality by chaining other
processors or using a bunch of generateflowfiles. What I'm looking for is a
one stop way of associating dozens of small queries to one processor and
have it batch send them on its own with no backend dependency like a
database.