nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build Failure
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 02:14:53 GMT
Hi Scott,

Are the issues with tests or something else?  Could you share the error(s)
you are seeing during the build process?  I just checked out Travis, and it
looks like we are building normally.

Could you share more about your environment?

"mvn -version" would be a great start as well as letting us know what
distributions you attempted the build.

Hopefully we can smooth out whatever is amiss and get you to those custom
processors.

--aldrin