nifi-dev mailing list archives

From l...@china-inv.cn
Subject A question to copy files to other folders
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 12:00:03 GMT
Hi, team,

I'm writing a data flow template to copy files from directory A to other
two directories B and C

There are sub directories under A and I need to copy all files under those
sub directories to the same
palce under B and C e.g. copy a file A/foo/a.txt to B/foo/a.txt and
C/foo/a.txt

I tried processors 'GetFile' and 'PutFile', but PutFile doesn't support
creating sub directories under B and C
(i.e. B/foo and C/foo in above example).

The 'GetFile' processor saves the relative path 'foo' in the 'PATH'
attribute of flowfile. But the 'PutFile' doesn't use it
to create.

I don't want to create those folders manually and create data flow by
using 'GetFile' --> 'PutFile' for each folder because there
will be too many data flows.

Is there any processor that support creating folder and copying files?

Thanks

Boying

本邮件内容包含保密信息。如阁下并非拟发送的收件人,请您不要阅读、保存、对外
披露或复制本邮件的任何内容,或者打开本邮件的任何附件。请即回复邮件告知发件
人,并立刻将该邮件及其附件从您的电脑系统中全部删除,不胜感激。

This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, save, forward,
disclose or copy the contents of this email or open any file attached to
this email. We will be grateful if you could advise the sender immediately
by replying this email, and delete this email and any attachment or links
to this email completely and immediately from your computer system.