nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get access token inside custom processor
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:31:26 GMT
Hello,

Your custom processor would be the same as if you were writing an
external client program.

You would need to provide the processor with a username and password
in the processor properties, and then it would need to make a call to
the token REST end-point.

Processors don't run as the user from the web UI, they run on behalf
of the NiFi framework and have no idea which user started/stopped
them.

Thanks,

Bryan