nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Murphy <ufmur...@gmail.com>
Subject Advice on ListS3 Processor
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 23:14:17 GMT
Hey all,

I'm a bit of a newbie to nifi <cringe>. But I am hoping someone might have
some advice for me here. I am using the ListS3 processor and the prefix
field just doesn't seem to like anything but static filenames. I cannot
reference directories or use the nifi expression language, where the docs
say that I should be able to.

I'd ideally like to reference files like this:

/folder1/folder1a/${filename:endsWith('txt')}

to find all files with a .txt extension 2 levels down in that specific path.

Any advice?

I totally know it's something stupid I am doing (or not doing). But
research shows scant examples for this processor out there.

Any help is appreciated greatly.

Thanks,

Jim