nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Addressing Lingering Pull Requests
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 15:20:45 GMT
Mike,

I think that would be awesome for reviewers (and that is where most of my time is spent on
the review side), but I also think that sets a really high bar for contribution. Many of the
users who submit pull requests are first-time contributors or new to the project, and I believe
the easier we can make contributing, the more we will grow and strengthen our community. Someone
might have experience with a weird protocol or multithreading and be able to offer expertise
there, but not have the familiarity with Docker. For experienced users contributing advanced
functionality though, I think it would be excellent and definitely streamline the review process.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com