nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: clear all flowfiles in all queues upon NiFi restart
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 03:49:43 GMT
Ben,

I have to admit - that’s kind of an odd request :) I’m curious what the use case is, if
you can share?

Regardless, the easiest way would be to update nifi.properties so that the FlowFile repo that
is used is the VolatileFlowFileRepository. This would avoid writing the FlowFile state to
disk, so ok restart you will lose all FlowFiles. The content will still be present, but nifi
will delete it all on startup because there is no FlowFile associated with it.

I’m on my phone right now so can’t easily tell you the exact name of the property to change
but you’ll probably find it pretty quickly. The Admin Guide may well explain the different
repositories as well.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone