nifi-dev mailing list archives

From DAVID SMITH <davidrsm...@btinternet.com>
Subject Setting up an SSL context in Minifi 0.3.0
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:56:34 GMT
Hi
I put up a post a little while ago, because I was having trouble getting an SSL context working
in Minifi 0.2.0Aldrin advised to wait until 0.3.0 came out as some dev work had been done
in this area.
I have trying it again today and still cannot get an SSL context to work in a ListenHTTP processor,
I get an illegalStateException in the ListenHTTP processor and it never starts. It says the
SSL Context service validated against <UUID> is invalid because Invalid Controller service
is not a valid controller service or does not reference the correct type of controller service.
The NifI (1.3) that I set up the flow on before templating it is on the same VM and using
the same keystore, the flow works without any problem in NiFi. Iused the Minifi 0.3.0 toolkit
to convert the template into the yml file and I have populated the controller service passwords
as required.
Strangely I also have a POSTHTTP in the same flow using the same SSL context and it loads
and starts without any problems.
Can anyone help?
Many thanksDave