nifi-dev mailing list archives

From l...@china-inv.cn
Subject 答复: Re: NiFi starts very slowly
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2017 01:13:08 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

We are not using a cluster, our NiFi 1.3 runs in the single node mode.

发件人:
"Mohammed Nadeem" <nadeemm410@gmail.com>
收件人:
dev@nifi.apache.org
日期:
2017/12/28 20:11
Re: NiFi starts very slowly

Hi Luby,

If you are using a cluster based setup then Nifi is unstable due to nodes
getting disconnected by the cluster cordinator. Cluster coordinator
disconnects nodes from the cluster when the nodes take a little longer to
respond ( beyond timeout) . The cluster coordinator timeout based on the
settings in the nifi.properties file.

We need to adjust the following properties

*nifi.cluster.node.connection.timeout * = 5 sec  ( by default )
*nifi.cluster.node.read.timeout *=  5 sec ( by default)

By Increasing the timeout ,from 5 sec to higher value would probably solve
problem

Thanks,
Nadeem

本邮件内容包含保密信息。如阁下并非拟发送的收件人,请您不要阅读、保存、对外
披露或复制本邮件的任何内容,或者打开本邮件的任何附件。请即回复邮件告知发件
人,并立刻将该邮件及其附件从您的电脑系统中全部删除,不胜感激。

This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, save, forward,
disclose or copy the contents of this email or open any file attached to
this email. We will be grateful if you could advise the sender immediately
by replying this email, and delete this email and any attachment or links
to this email completely and immediately from your computer system.