nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MiNiFi (Java) 0.3.0
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 14:55:34 GMT
Scoped out the current outstanding issues and I think we are at a good
point to kick out the release.

I made a JIRA issue to track [1] and will base off
commit 4e6d28747ee009b1785dd19c981e1459d50d56c2.

If there are no objections or no other takers for RM, I'll look to get the
RC composed over the weekend.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-414