nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 16:49:46 GMT
NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff Storck
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release manager,
which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.

Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!

Tony