nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Phil H <gippyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Classloader issues
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 16:58:41 GMT
Hi guys,

I have just (today) started having issues with a new processor I've written where a seemingly
random class (e.g.: StandardValidators) fails to load when NiFi is initializing. I've created
this processor like all my others (using the maven archetype) and the VM I'm running it on
has not changed versions of any software.

I removed any reference to StandardValidators, and the NAR then loaded successfully. As I
added some more functionality, I then had the same ClassNotFoundException occur with a different
random class.

Because I have used the maven archetype, all my other processors obviously use StandardValidators,
so it's not like the class itself is somehow corrupted. This feels like either a NiFi or maybe
even JVM bug (or other issue that is surfacing as this ClassNotFoundException).

Pulling my hair out here - would love some help!

Cheers,
Phil