nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jamie Wang <jam...@opentext.com>
Subject Login Identity Provider
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 21:10:03 GMT
Hi,

In NiFi 1.4.0, I see login for LDAP and Kerberos are supported. I am integrating nifi as part
of our systems of products to interoperable with each other. We want to use our product's
built-in login facility as the authentication mechanism.  Since LoginIdentityProvider is a
pluggable component, is there any API support for us to develop our own pluggable LoginIdentifyProvider?
If so, is there any example or how do I proceed with this? Appreciate any input or pointers
you may have.

p.s. Sometimes ago, I asked the group if anyone had load the Nifi into their own process and
I didn't get any answer. I assumed no one tried.... Anyway, it is possible to load nifi into
your own process and we have done that. The login is one another thing we want to integrate
with our product.

Thanks.
Jamie