nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hogue <michael.p.hogu...@gmail.com>
Subject Forcing FlowFiles to Expire at a Connection
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:32:30 GMT
All,

   I'm working on NIFI-620 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-620>,
which is to add expired FlowFile count to the Status History UI for
connections, and i've gotten to a point that i'm ready to test this but i'm
having trouble forcing FlowFiles to expire. I've created this flow [1] with
1ns FlowFile expirations, but no luck.

   Is there an easy way to force FlowFiles to be expired at a connection so
i can verify that my changes are being presented in the UI? Reading through
the code, it seems that it shouldn't be too difficult but possibly i'm
missing something.

Thanks,
Mike

[1] https://gist.github.com/m-hogue/a115c1bbc2423e4d9f7010acd408b0ad