nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with Executescript
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 12:11:27 GMT
Vyshali,

I saw you imported unicodecsv but I didn't see where/if you used it.
If you don't use csv.reader() or something, you won't have a data
structure where you can reference fields by name (i.e. how would it
know where "name" is in a line of text?). I'm not very familiar with
the Python csv stuff so I can't comment on whether your script has the
correct usage of that, in terms of replacing the fields inline.

Regards,
Matt