nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Aversa <alexeave...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Custom UI Components
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 13:14:24 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to determine the best practice to inject my own custom UI
components to the main NiFi user interface (not just custom processor
UI's)  without having to modify the Apache Nifi code base. I was hoping
there was a property available in the nifi.properties file that could point
to a directory containing a custom package.json and corresponding component
files that would allow front end developers to inject their custom web
components into the main NiFi user interface. Is this something that is
supported, or is there a better practice available to address adding custom
components into main user interface aside from having to fork the code
base? My thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Take care,

Alex