nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirement for ListSFTP
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 02:48:48 GMT
Hello,

The properties that you would like to parameterize in ListSFTP support
expression language, so you can provide those parameters via attributes on
an incoming flowfile.  Please take a look at the documentation for ListSFTP
[1].  If you'd like to specify the values via a file, that can be done
using the Variable Registry [2], where you can provide a list of property
files that will be read when NiFi starts, and the properties defined in
those property files can be referenced via Expression Language.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.4.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.ListSFTP/index.html
[2]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#custom_properties