nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: The mystery of ListSFTP that stops working
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:07:55 GMT
Andre,

So I am guessing that backpressure is not an issue then if you're not seeing it run :)
Have you tried reducing the scheduling period from 5 mins to something like 5 seconds?
Of course, you may not want to actually be running it every 5 seconds in a production environment,
but I am curious if it would cause it to start running or not...