nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Woschitz, Janosch" <Janosch.Wosch...@thinkbiganalytics.com>
Subject Current state of Kafka processors
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 10:01:01 GMT
Hi,

I saw the following notice on the current documentation for the PublishKafka and ConsumeKafka
processors:

"Please note there are cases where the publisher can get into an indefinite stuck state. We
are closely monitoring how this evolves in the Kafka community and will take advantage of
those fixes as soon as we can. In the mean time it is possible to enter states where the only
resolution will be to restart the JVM NiFi runs on.”

I was unable to find related and unresolved JIRA issues and was wondering if this is still
an issue in NiFi 1.4.0?

Could somebody provide more insights into the current state?

Thanks,
Janosch