nifi-dev mailing list archives

From DAVID SMITH <davidrsm...@btinternet.com>
Subject Problems running Minifi with an SSL Context
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:20:53 GMT
Hi
In my work dev environment I have a VM that is running NiFi v1.3, I am using this to create
a flow template for a Minifi (v0.2.0 Java ) instance (initially on the same VM).
My flow has a listenHttp which I am listening on port 11111 using an sslContext which I have
set up in NiFi, I zip the file and then use a postHttp to post the file to another NiFi (on
a second VM) on port 4726 also using the same sslContext.
In Nifi everything is fine and my flow works, I have taken a template of the flow, and used
the Minifi toolkit to create the config.yml. I have edited the yaml file to ensure the keystore
variables are set in the controller service section.
When I start Minifi I get the following error message:
[error] o.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController Unable to start ListenHTTP [id=1234.....]
due to java.lang.IllegalStateException: Processor ListenHttp is not in a valid state due to
[ 'SSL Context Service' validated against '968df5a-dfd5-39ad-0000-00000000000' is invalid
because StandardSSLContextService - 0.2.0 from org.apache.nifi.minifi - minifi-ssl-context-service-nar
is not compatible with SSLContextService - unversioned from default - system]
Can anyone give me a pointer as to what may be wrong here please?
Many thanksDave