nifi-dev mailing list archives

From tzhu <js.tianlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Write attributes into the content
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:16:08 GMT
Hi,

I want to know if I can access both attributes and contents and write them
in a new flowfile.

I have some log files, which are in folders labelled by client names. My
task is to do some process on the log file contents and write the result to
a SQL table. I also need to include the client name as one of the column in
SQL table, and the information is only accessible from the file path. To
process the contents, I know I can use executescript and write a custom
script with streamcallback. But if I use "getAttribute" to access the
filename and write a flowfile, it does not seem to work. Any help or ideas?

Thanks,

Tina