nifi-dev mailing list archives

From moe2017 <moegarbag...@gmail.com>
Subject Run 1 instance of ExecuteStreamCommand constantly
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:24:57 GMT
Hey,

I have python machine learning model being executed my an
ExecuteStreamCommand processor. The problem right now is that I need this
processor to be executed once and then consistently loop so that the model
can update itself when new data is passed to it from stdin.

I tried putting in a while(1) in my script and then sending the output to
stdout but NiFi just hangs and the processor won't take in the data from the
queue. Is NiFi not equipped to handle while loops? Or is there a NiFi way
that I can constantly run only one instance of a script during the entire
lifecycle of the pipeline?

Thanks