nifi-dev mailing list archives

From gywndi <gyw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi-row updates makes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 02:28:41 GMT
Hi~

I check my binlog parameters.
We use with setting binlog_row_image to "MINIMAL", and it doesn't fit match
to the column count.
So I guess I've got the exception.

What I wanted to do is get the PK information from the binlog and expire
cache data(ex, redis/memcache) with the PK.

But, binlog_row_image is session variable, so anyone who has enough
privilege to change the paraemter can make the terrible errors. (The
Infinite loop and the only workaround is to remove CaptureChangeMySQL and
reconfigure it.)

At least it seems necessary to process this case.

Thanks.
Chan.