nifi-dev mailing list archives

From pramod s <pramo...@bizruntime.com>
Subject Can we archive multiple user search base in login-identity-providers.xml NIFI
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 05:50:51 GMT
Hello,

            I have setup three node secure NIFI cluster and integrated with
LDAP for user login .

my doubts
*-*-*-*-*-*--*
1)In login-identity-providers.xml can we add multiple USER Search Base of
ldap.(i tried by adding multiple usersearchbase but failed)

as I attached screen shot in that can we add multiple USer search BAse.

because LDAP user search should happen on multiple sub domains eg :
DC=example1,dc=example,dc=com DC=example2,dc=example,dc=com

3) TO achieve mutitenancy in ldap what is the configuration changes we need
to make

My refernce URL:
1.
https://pierrevillard.com/2016/11/29/apache-nifi-1-1-0-secured-cluster-setup/