nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Zemerick <jzemer...@apache.org>
Subject MINIFI-403 and JsonParseException
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:16:44 GMT
Hi all,

While working on Java MiNiFi in the master branch I ran into a
NoClassDefFoundError for org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException (stack
trace at the bottom) when MiNiFi starts. Thinking I had not seen this
before I reverted MINIFI-403 since it dealt with dependencies, rebuilt, and
the exception goes away and MiNiFi starts and runs as expected. Resetting
to head and building and running again brings the exception back.

When running MiNiFi built with MINIFI-403 I see the Jackson jars on the
classpath in the log. (Looks like the jars I would expect. I don't know
which one specifically has JsonParseException but I'd think it would be in
one of them.)

So I am wondering if this expected and I need to do something else or if
this exception is unexpected and I should look into it more? If relevant,
my flow is the classic test flow to tail minifi-app.log to a local NiFi.

Thanks,
Jeff

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/JsonParseException
at
org.apache.nifi.remote.StandardRemoteProcessGroup.getTargetUri(StandardRemoteProcessGroup.java:357)
at
org.apache.nifi.controller.serialization.StandardFlowSerializer.addRemoteProcessGroup(StandardFlowSerializer.java:271)
at
org.apache.nifi.controller.serialization.StandardFlowSerializer.addProcessGroup(StandardFlowSerializer.java:190)
at
org.apache.nifi.controller.serialization.StandardFlowSerializer.serialize(StandardFlowSerializer.java:96)
at
org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.serialize(FlowController.java:1512)
at
org.apache.nifi.persistence.StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.save(StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.java:163)
at
org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService.load(StandardFlowService.java:535)
at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFiServer.start(MiNiFiServer.java:113)
at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.<init>(MiNiFi.java:140)
at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.main(MiNiFi.java:239)
org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:335)
... 10 common frames omitted