nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Data anonymization in Nifi
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 14:00:32 GMT
Vyshali,

Building on Chris's suggestion of using ExecuteScript, you could also
include the ARX JAR(s) in your Module Directory property, and then
leverage all the ARX goodness [1].  In general this does seem like a
good idea for a processor, I have written NIFI-4492 [2] to add an
AnonymizeRecord processor. It need not use ARX but I did mention it in
the Jira case.

Regards,
Matt

[1] http://arx.deidentifier.org/api/