nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi:How can i remove “.” from “.filename” in nifi custom processor
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 14:35:48 GMT
Sally,

The . in front of the filename is used while the contents of the file are
being written, so that the file will not be picked up by processors like
ListFile (if configured to watch the same directory to which files are
being written) until the writing is complete.  Can you confirm that the
complete file contents have been written, and the .filename is still
present in the directory?