nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NiFi Workflow deployment
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:01:45 GMT
Hi Steven,

This is a common problem which we are actively working to improve. Currently, the “Variable
Registry” [1] feature is a stop-gap solution in conjunction with publishing and loading
templates [2] into the various environments. The new Flow Registry [3] feature will make this
much easier and automate the process for you. You can read about the feature roadmap and if
you search these mailing lists [4][5] for “SDLC” or “flow registry” you can find many
other users discussing their solutions and tips for similar experiences. Hope this helps.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Variable+Registry <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Variable+Registry>
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#templates
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Configuration+Management+of+Flows <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Configuration+Management+of+Flows>
[4] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@nifi.apache.org <https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@nifi.apache.org>