nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Manivannan <a...@arunma.com>
Subject NIFI-4198 - *ElasticsearchHttp processors do not expose Proxy settings
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2017 18:49:58 GMT
Hi,

Very Good morning.

I would like to make an attempt at resolving NIFI-4198
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4198>.  Looking at the code, I
would think by introducing the proxy url and authentication properties and
delegating them to the OkHttpClient would be a good way to do it.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35554380/okhttpclient-proxy-authentication-how-to

The question I have is beside the test cases, I would like to test it
against an actual elastic server to be absolutely sure of the fix.  What's
the easiest/good way to run an elastic instance behind a proxy and test the
modified component?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Arun