nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a question about nifi's source code
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 06:01:27 GMT
Hi YuNing,

The Abstract policy authorizer delegates the updateGroup action to doUpdateGroup, which is
implemented by the extending concrete class. I'm not sure where you are seeing that it checks
for the absence of the group, but there is an addGroup method for adding a new group.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Aug 1, 2017, at 19:48, YuNing <belvey@163.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,everyone
>        I am work on reading nifi's source code . it confuse me when i read the class
"AbstractPolicyBasedAuthorizer", I found there is no method to add a user to an existing group.
I noticed there is an "updateGroup" method ,which i don't think can be used to add users to
existing group, because it checks the input group to make sure it didn't exist.