nifi-dev mailing list archives

From YuNing <bel...@163.com>
Subject a question about nifi's source code
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 02:48:42 GMT
Hello,everyone
        I am work on reading nifi's source code . it confuse me when i read the class "AbstractPolicyBasedAuthorizer",
I found there is no method to add a user to an existing group. I noticed there is an "updateGroup"
method ,which i don't think can be used to add users to existing group, because it checks
the input group to make sure it didn't exist.
        Am i right?  can anyone help me, thanks alot !

Best Regards
YuNing