nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review PR 2020 - Add PutKudu Processor for Kudu
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 18:30:21 GMT
Cam,

I am still willing to help review but i ask that you please be
patient.  Hopefully someone else can help sooner but if not i am still
happy to when able.  We have 91 outstanding PRs at this time and
probably a few more patch available items in Apache NiFi
contributions.  You could consider also helping review other work.

Thanks